Sunday 23 June 2013

Sample Sunday - Origins GinZing Energy-boosting moisturiser.

Hiya!
How are you? This is suuuuper late but I thought I'd do a Sunday Sample post seeing as it's sunday, and I used a sample-sized product today. Makes sense, right? 
This week's sample is by a brand I've never used but have heard a lot about - Origins. The reason I haven't used it is because it is a but out of my price range as I do generally try and use budget skincare and make-up seeing as I am still a lowly student. So, when Adrienne over at The Sunday Girl (do check out her blog, she's one of the reasons I got into blogging!) pointed out on her blog facebook page that Boots were giving away samples of the Origins GinZing Energy-boosting moisturiser, I jumped at the chance. 

Origins GinZing Energy-boosting moisturizer


As you can see, I got a 1.5ml sachet. I've used around half this morning, and completely forgot about it the evening so I've got enough for another application left for tomorrow morning. Now, although the product is recommended for both AM and PM, because of the invigorating orange scent (hence the 'Energy-boosting'), I would personally use it in the morning to really wake me up. It doesn't have an SPF in it, so if this is something you're after then check out the rest of the Origins range to check out their day moisturisers which have SPFs. I don't mind this as I'm using a CC cream with SPF in it, and apparently layering them makes them less effective. Don't quote me on that, it's just something I heard!

Overall I would recommend this to a friend, however I don't think I will be buying it myself anytime soon as I already have a moisturiser which I quite like so I'll be using that up before I buy anything I think! This cream actually isn't as expensive as I thought Origins would be though, so I would consider buying this when I'm on the market for a new moisturiser!

What's your favourite Origins product?

xxx

Origins GinZing Energy-boosting moisturizer is available at Boots priced at £23 for 50ml.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I haven’t seen this before. Sounds really good though from your review. Great pictures and I just wanted to say I love your blog too. xxx
    http://www.heroineinheels.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the comments, I love reading them! I also reply to each one, so do check back. If you have a question, feel free to leave your twitter handle so I can tweet you the answer! If you like my blog, please feel free to follow me via GFC, Bloglovin or Hello Cotton - whichever takes your fancy :) x