Thursday 14 March 2013

Other ways to follow Lipsticks and Heels.

Hello! 
I'm sure you're all aware of this whole Google Reader disappearing act, so just in case GFC will do the same (and there is a lot of speculation), I wanted to update you all on other ways to follow me.. if you want to.
A lot of people have been saying that this all shows that the majority of bloggers are only in it for the followers - I don't think this is the case for the most part, definitely not for me. Basically, it's easier to keep up-to-date with posts if you are following, right?!

Anyway...
  1. Bloglovin - you can click on the widget, or click here.
  2. Hello Cotton - you can click on the widget, or click here.
  3. Twitter - I always tweet all my latest posts @lipsticks_heels
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comments, I love reading them! I also reply to each one, so do check back. If you have a question, feel free to leave your twitter handle so I can tweet you the answer! If you like my blog, please feel free to follow me via GFC, Bloglovin or Hello Cotton - whichever takes your fancy :) x